1. Information We Collect
We collect the following information:
- User Provided Information. You may provide certain personally identifiable information to Adhuro directly, such as Your first and last name, telephone number, address, tax information, bank accounts, and email address (collectively, “Personally Identifiable Information”) when choosing to register, to participate in promotions or surveys, or to subscribe to any newsletters or other distribution lists.
When You use our Service, we may collect and store information about Your use, including the following:
- Log Files. Log file information is automatically reported by your web browser each time You view a web page. When You register with or use the Service, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever You visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your IP address, browser type and language, number of clicks, domain names of websites visited, pages viewed, and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time.
- Clear Gifs. When You use the Service, we may use clear gifs (a.k.a. web beacons) which are pieces of data used to track the online usage patterns of our Users anonymously. In addition, we may also use clear gifs in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened by recipients. The information is used to enable more accurate reporting, improve the effectiveness of our marketing, and make Adhuro better for our Users.
Information collected through clear gifs and cookies, and log file information is largely non-personally identifiable information because such information is not collected or used in such a way that an individual User can be identified, for example, by name or email address (collectively, “Non-Personally Identifiable Information”). Collected information may be Personally Identifiable Information or Non-Personally Identifiable Information.
- Third-party service-based information. This includes linked services (such as Facebook Connect) that You authorize to share information about You with Adhuro. If You elect to use Facebook Connect with Adhuro, You agree that Adhuro may use (as described in Section 2) information about You provided by Facebook, including (but is not limited to) Your: name, email, gender, birthday, current city, profile picture URL, as well as any additional information (such as “Like” information) that You specifically consent for Adhuro to access and use.
2. Use of Information
Collected information is used to operate, maintain, and provide to You the features and functionality of the Service.
We may use your Personally Identifiable Information for billing purposes, payment purposes (including any tax-related purposes), administrative purposes, such as notifying You of major changes in Service, news, and for other customer service purposes. You hereby consent to our use of your email address to send you such information. Also, we may provide your bank account information to payment processors like e-sewa and Paypal, but we do not retain such information.
We may use collected information to: (a) remember information so that You will not have to re-enter it during your current or subsequent visits to the Service; (b) monitor the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns; (c) monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors and traffic; (d) track User Content, and status in any promotions and contests; (e) diagnose or fix technology problems; (f) access your information after You sign in; (g) market our Service to advertisers and other third parties; (h) to improve the quality and design of the Service and to create new features by storing, tracking, and analyzing your preferences and trends; and (j) verify your identity for payment and taxation purposes.
The Adhuro account screen name/username and/or subdomain name that you select will be displayed on the Service.
3. When We Disclose Information
Any information or User Content submitted, transmitted, or uploaded to the public areas of the Service becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by other Users, who may forward this information or User Content to other websites or people. Be aware that if Your User Content includes personal information, such as your name and email address, other Users will have access to it. If Your User Content is a photograph, please be aware that all photographs uploaded to the Service reside on public URLs. Any person who knows the URL of Your photograph can access the photograph, whether or not it’s published on an Adhuro Affiliate website. Your photograph will remain displayed on such URL after You delete it from Adhuro. Please do not upload any photographs that You do not want to be public information.
In order to describe our Service to prospective partners, advertisers and other third parties we may disclose aggregate user information. We share Non-Personally Identifiable Information (such as anonymous use data) with third parties to assist them in understanding our Service, including Users’ use of our Service and the success of promotions.
4. Third-Party Service Providers
You may update or correct your Personally Identifiable Information at any time as indicated on the Service or by sending us an email at team@Adhuro.com. If You or Adhuro intend to delete any User Content provided by You, we cannot guarantee that your User Content will be completely removed from all User devices or from their web pages, nor that other Users will not misuse any content that You supply. In addition the other Users may have already copied and forwarded your User Content to others, making recovery impossible.
6. Data Security
We have put in place commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical procedures to protect your Personally Identifiable Information and other data from loss, misuse or alteration and to safeguard and secure the data You provide. While we strive to protect such information after it arrives at our servers, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that is being transmitted over the Internet, or guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. As a result, You provide such information at your own risk.
7. Children’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of children is especially important. For that reason, we do not knowingly collect Personally Identifiable Information submitted by persons under 18 years of age. If You are under 18 years of age, then please do not submit any information to the Service at any time or in any manner.
8. Merger or Bankruptcy
In the event that we acquire, are acquired by, or merge with a third party entity, we reserve the right to transfer or assign all collected information as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control. In the unlikely event of our bankruptcy or similar situation, we may not be able to control how your information is treated, transferred, or used.
9. Changes and Updates
10. Contact Information